BBY (NZ) Limited (“BBY New Zealand”) is licensed or permitted to deal in or advise on Futures Contracts, Options, ETOs, margin-FX, CFDs and Equities.
Specifically, BBY New Zealand is approved by the Financial Markets Authority as an Authorised Futures Dealer under the Securities Markets Act 1988.
The Financial Markets Authority’s role in authorising futures dealers is limited and does not imply approval or endorsement of the business, trading or solvency of the Company. The Financial Markets Authority has not approved any agreements or any disclosure documents of the Company.
BBY New Zealand is also registered on the Financial Service Provider Register (Reg no. FSP23102) to provide the following financial services:
- providing wholesale and/or generic financial adviser services
- keeping, investing, administering, or managing money, securities, or investment portfolios on behalf of other persons
- entering into or trading on an exchange, in an over-the-counter market or otherwise, the following on behalf of another person
- money market instruments (including cheques, bills, certificates of deposits);
- foreign exchange;
- derivative products including, but not limited to, futures and options;
- interest rate and index instruments;
- transferable securities (including shares);
- futures contracts
BBY New Zealand is a Financial Advisor under the Financial Advisors Act 2008, and is permitted to provided class advice on a range of financial products and may also provide personalised advice to wholesale and eligible clients.
Each of our advisors is approved as a Futures and Options Advisor, and is separately registered to provide financial advice on the Financial Service Providers Register.
As a Registered Service Provider, BBY New Zealand is a member of an approved Dispute Resolution Scheme. Details can be found elsewhere on this website.
A full Disclosure Statement is available on this website detailing further prescribed information in respect of the Company and our advisors.